General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us.
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature.
Blog Comments Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.
Personal data we collect
We do not seek to obtain and will not collect sensitive personal data such as ethnicity, health, trade union membership, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, as well as other categories as allowed by law.
Use of your personal data
As per your request in the form you submitted, we will use your personal data only for the purposes of updating you on new posts or articles on our Site and Blog.
Data recipients and international data transfers
We have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data that is processed by the Site, including the transfer of your personal data to countries other than the one in which you reside.
Your personal data may be retained until you select to opt out (by unsubscribing) of our notification service via email. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe on all our email notifications with a direct link for unsubscribing and removal from our database.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technical and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised personnel of the Site are provided access to personal data, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential.